- Professional drivers/guides
- Meals as specified per itinerary
- Transfer to accommodation from Cape Town International Airport
- Transfer to Cape Town International Airport from accommodation
- Flight from Cape Town International Airport to an airport near Kruger National Park
- Accommodation in Kruger Park as per our standard Classic Kruger Safari itinerary
- All game drives in the Kruger National Park in an open safari vehicle
- A SANParks Sunset Drive (For all Kruger safari guests over 6 years of age)
- All entry fees and daily conservation levies
- Wine with dinner in the Kruger National Park
- An optional Panorama Route excursion on your 2nd Day
- Transfer from an airport close to Kruger to our Kruger National Park accommodation
- Transfer from our Kruger National Park accommodation to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Flight from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Livingstone International Airport
- Transfer from Livingstone International Airport to your Victoria Falls accommodation
- Transfer from your Victoria Falls accommodation to Victoria Falls Airport
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Guests are welcome to bring their own drinks to dinner, which can be purchased at Kruger Park’s shop
- Items of a personal nature
- Return flight to Johannesburg
Please Note: Prices valid from 1 Jan 2018 – 31 Dec 2018 only. T&C’s apply. All prices subject to V class. All prices exclude airport taxes.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and never miss a new video!
Wonderful 3 Day Safari
I went on Safari with Outlook Safaris in June last year on part of a year out. Everything about the company was perfect, even before booking everything was very well taken care of. When I initially emailed with questions I was replied to very quickly and all the information I received was very useful, Robert was very patient with me. The drivers who picked me up in Jo’Burg were very friendly and professional and made the journey up to the Kruger Park very pleasant. I stayed in the most basic accommodation provided but it had all I needed including a fan and heater because the temperature varied so much. The Skukuza Park is stunning, with beautiful birds, baboons all wandering around. The game drives were amazing.
I just want to say that this was one of the most awesome experiences I’ve had. From the moment I first arrived until the sad last day I had to leave was amazing. Moss driving our group to Kruger National Park that first morning. Not sure if it was the early hour, but everyone was quiet and either looking out of the window, listening to their ipod, or getting some more sleep. I wasn’t sure what to expect. After our first stop for gas and snack some conversations started. By the end of the trip, I really missed seeing everyone every day and sharing those wonderful memories. I had such a good time building friendships and sharing laughs. I think I enjoyed making those new friends as much as seeing all of those wonderful animals in their own environment.
– George Rose
Both my husband and myself have traveled extensively and have had unquestionably one of the best experiences of our lives with Outlook Safaris. The first safari we took was the Classic 7 Day Kruger Park Safari, and this January/February we enjoyed the 5 Day Explorer Safari. Both safaris were wonderful and we were able to see many of the “harder to find” animals. The staff is enthusiastic about their jobs and it shows. Their excitement is only outdone by their knowledge of the bush.I would recommend also an overnight at Outlook Lodge on your return to Johannesburg where Chef and Manager Francois will pamper you with wonderful meals. The downy beds and intimate surroundings are refreshing after a soujourn in the bush. All in all, an experience never to be missed.
– Mary & Jim
An Incredible Company
An incredible company. Debbie the guide and also game driver has a wealth of knowledge and passion for the wilderness like no other. Being a single female traveller, I felt completely safe. All the staff are friendly, the meals delicious and the experience is second to none! The game drive vehicles are large enough to feel safe but small enough to have an intimate experience with the animals.
– Laura M
4 Day Safari Wonder
We just finished a 4 day safari and had a wonderful time. Our guide Joostie was a riot. It was completely worry- free and that was exactly what we were looking for. Outlook Safaris took care of everything.