10 Reasons why you should book with Kruger Park Safaris:
1. On our safaris we stay inside the Kruger National Park
2. We believe we have some of the most knowledgeable and passionate guides working in the Kruger
3. We arrange your transfers into and out of the Kruger National Park, and can pick you up in Johannesburg, Pretoria or Nelspruit. In other words, the hassle of getting into the park is taken care of and we offer these transfers at unbeatable prices.
4. We will depart on a safari with a minimum of only 1 person and will not charge single travelers any single supplements, whilst also not forcing single travelers to share accommodations with strangers
5. Our prices quoted are fully inclusive and do not have any extra hidden costs. This includes visiting South Africa’s famous Panorama Route, whilst on safari with us.
6. We have our own full time chefs and our very own kitchen facilities inside the Kruger National Park
7. Our safari drives are conducted in open safari vehicles
8. We will depart on ANY day of the week
9. We have been in operation in the Kruger National Park for 16 years.
10. We are a company with a conscience
In more detail
2. Whilst our guides are hand picked to work with Kruger Park Safaris, its not only us that make these claims. Previous guests who have already been on safari with us, more than substantiate our claims as can be seen in so many reviews we receive. Our guides are permanent residents in the Kruger and are doing safari drives every day. This gives us a unique advantage, because we are so familiar with the park, and because many animals are territorial, we get to understand their movements and know their territories, hence we generally have fantastic sightings. Follow us Facebook to see what our guests are seeing whilst on safari with us.
3. Getting into the Kruger National Park from Johannesburg International Airport can take around 5-6 hours and cost quite a bit extra on top of the safari you have already paid for. We subsidize our transfers quite heavily making it as cost effective for our guests as possible to get into the Kruger and join us on safari. The prices you see on our website for our transfers are only valid for our guests that have booked safaris with us. We cannot offer these prices to private individuals not on safari with us.
4. We are, as far as we are aware, the only safari operator specializing in safaris to the Kruger National Park, that can confidently make this claim. If you are a single traveller, we will depart on safari, even if its only you! This however is rare and we average around 6-8 people per day on safari.
Single travelers will not pay a single supplement and we will not charge you anything extra to depart on safari. Every one of our competitors have single supplement charges or stipulate a minimum of two (sometimes 4!) people before they will depart on a safari. Not with Kruger Park Safaris. We will leave with 1 person and we will not charge anything extra.
5. It’s important because some operators will ask you to pay for entry fees and daily conservation levies once on safari with them. Some do not include meals, some only include the drive in the park, and the rest of the costs are for your own expense. With Kruger Park Safaris, you are guaranteed, that your accommodation, entry fees, conservation levies, brunch, dinner, safari drives, and even some extra excursions such as a sunset/night drive and panorama route tour is all included. You will upon completing your booking, get a detailed itinerary highlighting your daily activities as well as what is included and excluded.
6. Having a dedicated, full time chef and our own kitchen allows us to very carefully control the quality of food that you will eat whilst on safari with us. Meals on all our safaris are plated, three course affairs and careful attention is given to local, traditional South African cuisine, presented professionally and always… tasty. We also include a bottle of our own red or white wine with all dinners that get served. Meals are a more personal affair. Not a huge restaurant catering for the entire camp’s visitors.
8. We have no set departure dates, we depart on safari every day, no questions asked. Its as simple as that and its important because in most cases, our guests have packed itineraries that include other areas of South Africa. So a company thats flexible in its departures, allows you, our guest, to then confidently arrange the rest of your holiday, knowing that we will accommodate your needs and depart when you want to.
9. 16 years is, we feel, enough time to have really perfected our offering, which is providing guests with a fantastic safari to South Africa’s Kruger National Park. We know the Kruger really well, let’s repeat, we know the Kruger very well, and we offer this knowledge and experience to you, our guest. Booking with us comes with the confidence in knowing that you have booked with a reputable, professional safari operator whose focus is on providing its guests with unforgettable safaris in Africa, booked by professional consultants and conducted by passionate, professional guides. You are booking your safari with a team that understands your needs.
10. Kruger Park Safaris believes we need to give back to our communities and also supports various wildlife initiatives. The funds for these initiatives are generated though the profits we make on the safaris we sell. In other words, you, our guest allows us to make contributions to charities, take previously disadvantaged and mobility challenged children on safari for the very first time! And of course allows us to contribute to various wildlife protection and conservation organizations that protect our valuable wildlife heritage.