Combine two of the most iconic tourist destinations in the world into one phenomenal safari package with our Victoria Falls & Kruger Safari. Be amazed by the natural beauty of the wildlife in Africa’s premier wildlife reserve, the Kruger National Park, and follow that up with what is arguably the most impressive waterfall on the continent! Plus, you can take part in any of a variety of adventure activities on offer in the Victoria Falls area!
All game drives on your Kruger safari will be in an open game drive vehicle, allowing you to enjoy an epic viewing experience and your accommodation in Johannesburg will be in a 4-star Guest House on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis with a transfer to O.R. Tambo International Airport from your Johannesburg accommodation.
- Accommodation and flights as per itinerary
- Professional drivers/guides
- Meals as specified per itinerary
- A SANParks Sunset Drive (For all Kruger safari guests over 6 years of age)
- All entry fees and daily conservation levies
- Bottled mineral water during the day in the Kruger National Park
- Wine with dinner in Kruger Park
- An optional Panorama Route excursion on your 2nd Day
- Transfer from Victoria Falls Airport to your Victoria Falls accommodation
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Guests are welcome to bring their own drinks to dinner, which can be purchased at Kruger Park’s shop
- Items of a personal nature
- Return flight to Johannesburg
- Airport transfer on the last day
** Terms & Conditions Apply. All prices subject to V class. All prices exclude airport taxes. **
Prices valid from 1 Jan 2018 – 31 Dec 2018 only.