Marvel at the magnificence of a Big 5 safari while appreciating the sheer beauty and enormity of the Southern right whale, and more on this Cape Town & Kruger Safari. Not only could you be serenaded to sleep by the roar of a lion while on your Kruger wildlife safari, you’ll also get to appreciate a world-class Chardonnay on the estate where the grapes were grown!
Your Kruger safari, complete with comfortable accommodation and daily game drives, is sure to be an exciting experience and, combined with a transfer from Cape Town International Airport to a 4-star Waterfront hotel, this safari package offers the best of both worlds.
- Professional drivers/guides
- Meals as specified per itinerary
- All game drives in the Kruger National Park in an open safari vehicle
- A SANParks Sunset Drive (For all Kruger safari guests over 6 years of age)
- All entry fees and daily conservation levies
- Accommodation in chalets with en-suite bathrooms
- Bottled mineral water during the day in the Kruger National Park
- Wine with dinner in Kruger Park
- An optional Panorama Route excursion on your 2nd Day
- Pick up in Johannesburg/Pretoria
- Accommodation in rooms with en-suite facilities
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Guests are welcome to bring their own drinks to dinner, which can be purchased at the Kruger National Park’s shop
- Items of a personal nature
- Flights from a Kruger Park airport to Cape Town
- Airport transfer on the last day
** Terms & Conditions apply **
Prices valid from 1 Jan 2018 – 31 Dec 2018 only.