Baobab Ridge – Klaserie Private Game Reserve
This intimate lodge is situated in the Klaserie Private Game Reserve, bordering the majestic Kruger National Park and forms park of the World renowned Greater Kruger. The border between the Reserve and the National Park is unfenced and animals roam freely, ensuring amazing wild life sightings and a true African Safari experience.
The lodge consists of 6 superior suites and one family unit, all of which are luxurious and eloquently furnished. This lodge is fully catered and can be booked exclusively for up to 16 guests (ideal for groups seeking complete privacy and no age limits).
During those hot African days between game drives, you can relax in your air conditioned private suite, in the breeze of your private terrace or on the pool deck overlooking the waterhole, with a view into the pristine African wilderness and the mountains beyond.
Summer and winter schedules differ slightly:
- 04h00 > Wake up
- 04h30 > Coffee/ Tea and rusks
- 05h00 > Morning Game drive departs
- 09h00 > Morning Game drive returns
- 09h30 > Breakfast
- 11h00 > Check-Out
- 14h00 > Lunch
- 16h30 > Afternoon Game drive departs
- 19h30 > Afternoon Game drive returns
- 19h30 > Pre-dinner drinks around the fire (weather permitting)
- 20h00 > Dinner in the boma (weather permitting)
Terms & Conditions Apply – Please ask your consultant for more information