Baluleni Safari Lodge – Balule Private Game Reserve
Nestled on the banks of the mighty Olifants River, within the famous Balule Private Game Reserve lies Baluleni Safari Lodge, a tranquil retreat for safari lovers.
Situated on the Western border of the world famous Kruger National Park the Balule Nature Reserve is 40 000 hectares of pristine South African Lowveld. With no fences between the reserve and the Kruger Park wildlife roams freely. Balule is a Big 5 area, however other animals frequently seen include giraffe, zebra, warthog, baboon, hippo, crocodile, impala, kudu, vervet monkey, waterbuck, wildebeest, jackal, duiker and steenbok. Other very special members of the wild you might also see include the wild dog, honey badger, hyena, and caracal. Nocturnal animals like porcupine, genet and civet are also seen from time to time. Birding can also be enjoyed from all over the lodge and guests can expect to see vultures, owls, bee-eaters, rollers, eagles, bustards, hornbills, starlings and shrikes
This serene safari lodge is unfenced and gives guests a truly authentic African Safari experience. Accommodation options vary in the form of both thatched chalets and safari tents, all with similar amenities and varying views of the breathtaking surroundings.
A relaxing day at Baluleni may look as follows:
- 06h00 to 09h00 – Early morning safari with stop for coffee and rusks
- 09h00 – Full breakfast is served
- 10h00 to 13h00 – Leisure time spent at the pool or on your private deck
- 13h00 – Lunch is served in the restaurant, followed by High Tea
- 14h00 to 16h00 – Time out for an afternoon siesta
- 16h00 to 18h00 – Sunset safari with scenic sundowners
- 19h30 – 3 Course dinner is served in the boma at the lodge
Terms & Conditions Apply – Please ask your consultant for more information